MENU

Slide

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Felicia: HAHAHAS, everyone please don't
think my auntie felicia is 9876546 years old.
She's 18 and she's hot! LOL!

Jasmine: Awwww, can are you asking me out to shop?
I'm booored to death!

Siewyin: More english than chinese actually!
How come i don't look like i'll speak chinese?
Lol, please don't say i got kan-tang face or anything!
HAHAHAHS! afew of my male classmates say when
they 1st saw me and i didnt speak at all,
they all thought i was mixed blood. -.-
Goodness!

Mardhiah: Eh? What do you mean by you dunno who click it?
Msn darling msn! =D

Nana: Hahahas, you're florella's nana?
Why leh? why so curious? :x

Reader: Hey babe,
you need to wait for nuffnang to start giving you ads,
they will email you before the ads starts.

GossipGirl: Hahahhas, i love gossip girl! =D
Hahahhas, i'm thinking of selling it actually.
as you know, i'm more to the curvy side,
so if i wear that dress, it's very you know..
hahahas, if you want i can sell you at a cheaper price.
if you're interested, email me at fidelistoh@gmail.com alright?
It's brand new. (:

Sher: Lol, aiyah. but i guess if you've at least 20
views per day then it's fine already!

Himes: Yes! Considering i've thrown away so many pairs!
Nope you sign up as a blogger babe. (:

Jojo: Sure babe!










Oooooo, Goodness.
Felt like eons ago since i last blogged!
I've been slaaaaacking, shoots, slaaaaacking, shoooooots.

I'm damn scared to stay at home! I'm like a total potato couch,
I spend the whooooole damn day,
Watching American next top model, Gossip girl, Ugly Betty.
And happily stuffing all the yums!

GOSH! Everyone, ask me out, or else i'm becoming a dino.
The hooooorrors! Ha-Ha-Ha. -.-"







After the bikini shoot at sentosa
(thank god the photographer drives!
The weather is terrible!)
I went to meet Jessica and her friend for a casting @ Funan's TCC.

The photographer was really nice to send me to cityhall,
Went to RafflesCity to shop around 1st
while waiting for Jessica to reach!

Bought another limited edition pigment,
Shade: Munity. Lovely shade of blue!
Was like the last bottle available at Mac counter.
And got another eyeshadow, Shade: White Frost.
It's a nice highlighter shade.







Went to meet the organizer,
Chat for a loooong time with him,
He can reaaally talk man, yak and yak on and on constantly.
Well, that's good lah! And he's actually a producer .
And he manages Angela Chang Shao Han!
So cool can, i think she's really cute loh. Envy! :D

Spend 150 on Mac products that two days. Blah.
Boyfriend was like nagging and nagging.
And you can imagine how BLACK his face
was when i told him i bought more makeup! :x






Hehehehe, anyway saturday morning
i was dragged up damn early by boyf.
to go to the opening of a salon at Far east plaza.

My hair stylist, Raymond, from Monsoon.
Just opened his own shop, So cool lah!

The shop unit is #03-12, Clover.
He charges like S$38 for a haircut?
I always get a 20% when i cut my hair theeeeere. Wheeee.
Best if you call for appointment before you go okay.
He's normally very booked up by his regulars!

Call 68362748 and ask for Raymond.
Say Fidelis introduced you there!
Maybe he might give some kinda discount or sth.









After having lunch at my favourite thai restaurant!
We looooove the food there!
Esp their Lemon lime aloe vera. DROOLS!
Bugged boyf to drive me to bugis to get my falsies
hehehe, and of cooooos my loving boyf gave in like immediately,
Awwwww!


then we went home, Slack at home for abit
then we went for our couple shooooot. :D
Haven't got the pictures thou! We're really excited!








Sunday, Mother's day was MADNESS.
I REALLY EAT UNTIL I FEEL LIKE STICKING
A FINGER INTO MY THROAT.

That's why i'm really scared of gonig to my
grandma's place sometimes. Hehehe.
she stuffs me with yums like i'm some poor starved african kid.

Then we had lunch tgt and stuff,
then daddy send me to boyf's house.
Watch him play his stupid PS3 game for like an hour.
I hate gamers man. But that game is sick can!
Lol, Strippers, stealing cars. Weird shit.

Then we drove out to Jalan Kayu's Spizza
&bought 2 large pizzaaaaaas.
I love spizza. Love their Franca! :D




Had my communication skills paper on monday.
And some last minute mugging for tomorrow's
Accounts and Finance paper,
Okay, 30 mins is hardly like MUGGING.
But, at least i studied alright! Lol.

Tmr's paper is at Dhoby Ghaut MDIS.
I'm meeting felicia tomooooorrow!
I miss y'all so much. Finaaaally. =D





My online buys today! :D
(boyf going to nag when he sees this again.)


I ordered some pink brushes from Coastal Scents
http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm?
fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=37
Their so preeeeetty! And like so totally affordable.
Saw alot of good reviews on their brushes!












Benefit's Get Even.




Georgeous top from Forever21,
Love the colour!





Falsies bought on sat, with a free tube of glue!
The shop owner was like telling me
alot of professional MUA uses this brand.
Heh, but i'm gonna stick to my Ardell falsies glue for now!
With that Ardell glue, i can get my falsies in like a flat 10Secs!





Loots from my drugstore spree finaaaaally arrived!





Have been sticking to my
Mac Fluidline gel eyeliner for like 2 years now!
So i'm trying something new, Smudge pot from Stila.
One of their most pop products.

It's really good!
And i think the staying power is even better than Mac's.
And when i think Mac's amazing already,
But Stila's really good.




My sweeeeeet throb! :D
I think i'm really biaaaaaas towards my 5 babies!
But.. but Mimao alwaaaays looks so adorable can?!




Mummy just cooked me noodles with abalone
because i haven't had dinneeeeer. Awwwww.
Okay, I'm going back to my Ugly betty!
Was helping mummy wrap some presents just now.

Wish me goodluck for tmr's paper! :D





Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: